Monday, March 7, 2011

Paper Makeup Stamps March Release

It's Release Day! Tonight, you'll be able to get all the goodies you've seen over the last few days! As always, we celebrate the release with a Blog Hop. Be sure to start at the PMS Blog and collect all the letters for this month's code to save 15% on all the new releases.

If you're participating in the hop, you are on track if you've arrived from Ginger's blog. Didn't you love her card using Raindrops and Rainbows?

I have the super cute Aurora Fairy to show you today, isn't she gorgeous?! I chose some colorful and playful patterns from My Mind's Eye and just colored the image to match. The sketch is the Sweet Sunday Sketch, SSSC106.

The sentiment was stamped onto a banner strip and then accented with a rolled rose. I added some Shimmerz to the rose, but it isn't showing up very well.

My letter for you is:

Before you go, I want to remind you about the Release Party. We're starting the festivities at 9 pm EST in the Paper Makeup Stamps Forum.

Now, it's time to stop over at sweet Anita's blog to see what she has for you.

23 comments:

Anita Hovey said...

So sweet...I just yawned, too, LOL Love that paper with the cherries.

Ginny said...

super cute! love all of the colors amd the flower is great!

Judy said...

Great job on the colors and coloring! TFS

Stephanie Zito said...

So sweet Tina! I just love your card and those papers and your colouring are gorgeous!

Crafty Engineering said...

So soft and sweet! Love it!

Billie Dee said...

Your color combinations are fab! Love the card.

Lisa M. said...

Oh this is so cute! I love your rolled rose! Man, it's awesome. Wish I could get mine to look that fabulous...but mine always look subpar!

Jenny said...

So pretty! I love that flower and of course the stamp is darling :)

Carma said...

Love all the details and I especially love how you colored her hair. I can never get it to turn out that well!!

Danni said...

I just love Aurora!! I must have her!! Adorable and pretty card!!

jan farnworth said...

love your card you did a great job on it.

Jenn Joncas said...

Gorgeous card Tina!! I love the new MME paper (: Your flower is beautiful.

Katie Cotton said...

such an adorable card!!!! I love it! And you've colored her to perfection!

Michelle VP said...

So sweet, Tina! Love the papers and coloring you chose for Aurora. :)

Jenn Diercks said...

The colors on this are so feminine and fun. I love the rose you added.

Dawn Mercedes said...

super pretty!

Rita said...

beautiful card!

Kristie said...

What a sweet card! The image is adorable and I love that flower!

FibreJunky said...

What a sweet card! Love the colouring you did on Aurora!

alienanessa said...

OMG the way you colored her is beyond absolutely dandy!! The sentiment and papers are great!!!

Jenn said...

Adorable card! Love the paper flower!

Fun Blog Hop!
Jenn
www.jaxbeanstalks.blogspot.com

daisey1977 said...

Awww this is so cute! LOVE the rose you made :).

alienanessa said...

Yes, that's right, I'm back in here to gush about this card. Just love the image and how you colored her, and all those yummy papers. Just felt compelled!

ShareThis