Thursday, March 31, 2011

Peace in the Days Ahead


We've had a rough couple of days at the office; two of the employees here have lost a parent.


This is the card I made for one of our Graphic Designers; his mother passed away last Thursday.


I tried to use some earthy colors, masculine in some ways. And, while the pattern behind the sentiment is a bit busy, I toned it down by covering most of it with the sentiment panel and then I was able to tie in the soothing green color with the leaves.

5 comments:

~amy~ said...

this is such a lovely sympathy card tina...great work..those are always difficult to design!

igotstamps said...

The clean layout is perfect for this sympathy card. You did a great job with it.

Carma said...

Tina, This has such a caring feel to it. It's not too "fussy" but has great design elements. Very, very nice!

Danni said...

Sorry to hear of the losses at your office.
This is very nice and perfect for the type of card it is.
hugs

alienanessa said...

I just absolutely love this, it's beyond perfect for what's transpired. I'm so sorry to hear about that, I totally feel for those folks at work. This is a wonderful card, the colors are fabulouso!

ShareThis