Friday, March 4, 2011

PMS March Sneak Peeks, Day 1

Today is the first day of peeks of the March Release from Paper Makeup Stamps. I have the pleasure of using this inspirational piece of word art.

I stamped the quote with gray ink onto cream cardstock, then used Labels 17 nesties to cut it out and emboss it.

I thought the kite represented reaching high, I even extended it past the top of the card for emphasis.

I'll be sneaking this into Cody's backpack soon. He is rocking everything school lately, really focused on doing well. The teacher even sent a note home letting me know that ALL of his work has been turned in. WOW! What a difference from the first grading period. I am very proud of him.

Be sure to check out the PMS blog to check out the other samples, we have two sets being sneaked today along with various word art images. You can also find out how to win the release, trust me, you'll want it!

Our Release Party is being held in the Paper Makeup Stamps Forum on March 7th at 9 pm EST. Hope you'll be able to join us for the fun!


7 comments:

Ashley Nguyen Newell said...

Super cute, Tina!

alienanessa said...

Holy wow and beyond, this card is wonderful! That kite is eye-catching and beyond cool. I have been meaning to email you about Cody's school improvements, I am just so proud from a distance of him, and can just feel how proud you are of him. That is a truly phenomenal turnaround, and that makes him amazing!!! =)

Michelle VP said...

Great idea to pair the kite with this sentiment Tina! I'm waiting for this to happen with my 11yo son - sigh. Hoping it kicks in soon. Encouraging to hear yours is doing so well lately! :)

Cindy Haffner said...

FAB Tina!!!!!

Carma said...

There you go with fabulous paper choices again! I'd love to see your paper stash...it must be awesome. :)

Allison said...

That is such a trendy card with pretty paper! ♥ that!

Randee E said...

What a cute card. Love the kite addition and the paper selection is perfect. Congrats to Cody too! One of a parents greatest plesures is watching their kids succeed :0)

ShareThis