Sunday, March 6, 2011

PMS March Sneak Peeks, Day 3

It's day three of the March Sneak Peeks from Paper Makeup Stamps. Today, we have some cute critters and monsters to show you.

I have the pleasure of introducing Sally Sheep, isn't she precious all dressed up in her Sunday best?

The papers are from My Mind's Eye Be Loved collection; I just colored my image to coordinate with those found in the papers.

Once I colored the image, I used some 2mm clear gems to use as buttons and some slightly larger ones to embellish the left corner of the card.

Now, be sure to head over to the PMS blog to see samples of the images being shown today and to learn how you can win the ENTIRE release. It's a great month to win!

Hope you can join us for the Release Party. As always, it's held in the Paper Makeup Stamps Forum on March 7th at 9 pm EST.


4 comments:

Carma said...

These papers are just beautiful Tina and the soft colors are perfect for Sally :) The hint of black really sets everything off. Just fabulous!!

Tangii said...

Hey Miss Tina, Sally is just too stinking cute!! I love the colors and the rhinestones and your coloring looks wonderful!

Cindy Haffner said...

Pure SWEETNESS!!!~

Michelle VP said...

She's delightful! Love the added bling! :)

ShareThis