Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Springtime Solids in Purple

I used an older sketch for this card, FTL90, from the clean&simple blog. It's a great one and I will revisit it very soon to make some card sets for Easter. I like to give the ladies in my family a little something this time of year, and I think a card set with some pretty and colorful flowers just might be it this year.

The stamps are from the Springtime Solids set, super lovely set. I just stamped the flowers with some purple inks and the little "burst" with green ink for a little contrast. I left off a sentiment so it can be used for whatever comes up next.

6 comments:

alienanessa said...

OMG all that purple is absolutely lovely, and matted with black against the kraft is awesome. That purple is happy!!!

~amy~ said...

love your oh-so-springy card!!!

igotstamps said...

Purple is not my favorite color by any means, but I really like it on your card with the pop of green. This is so pretty. I'm sure everyone will enjoy them!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Stunning Tina!! I just love the colors and your design!! Gorgeous!!

Danni said...

So pretty!

Lisa Kind said...

Oh this is so pretty, Tina! Love the orchid and green! So fresh and springy!

ShareThis