Monday, March 28, 2011

Superior Quality Button Card

For the final Viva la Verve challenge for March, I knew exactly what stamp set I wanted to use- PTI Button Boutique and the matching dies. I even used Bitty Background Blocks, love the gingham. The sentiment is from Verve's Sweet Treats.

My replacement at work starts today; we are all pretty excited about it. But, I am especially excited about it since having her there will alleviate alot of the stress and guilt I feel for not being able to "do it all." I have the training schedule made and hope we stay on task and that she picks things up quickly. The good thing is that she is experienced in ad copy management, so her real obstacle will be our procedure and learning our contracts system. Other than that, just normal office duties. Seriously, if I can do it, anyone can!


5 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Tina this is so PRETTY I love all your layers!!~

igotstamps said...

This is a very sweet card. It's just darling!

alienanessa said...

Well, dear girl, you've made the decision for me!! I've gotta get those button stamps, that whole set, your showcasing of it has done me in LOL And since The Mom is a sewer, I think cards with the set will mean even more to her!! Yay!!

alienanessa said...

Oh, AND, Amy starts her new job today, you get the new girl today - such a big day for you two, if ya think about it. I'm SO glad you get help now, and I'm sorry you felt guilt over not being able to do it all, I know that feeling too well so I completely know why you were feeling it. I'm just looking forward to this gal, especially with her previous experience, really picking things up quickly and helping you immensely!! Sorry also about the drama behind why all this went down Ugh!! =)

Carma said...

Love the gingham, the big button and especially that little "flower" button. Fabulous!

ShareThis