Monday, April 11, 2011

Blowing Kisses with Mojo

Last week was contest week on the Mojo Monday blog and I really liked the sketch too. The possibilities are endless. And, I entered it into the Verve Diva Dare- the challenge is Color Me Spring.

I knew I wanted to use my new Lil Inker Pinwheel die and stamp set, so I got right to work Saturday morning. The Martha Stewart papers were the perfect choice for this spring inspired card, so soft.

We had a pretty good weekend. On Saturday, Cody and a few of his friends had a "game day" here, mostly playing video games and then playing outside for the rest of the day. It was a glorious day until the storm blow in. It was pretty windy and we got some rain, but wasn't as bad as they were predicting for our area. Another county got large hail and damaging winds, so we got very lucky.

One of Cody's friends spent the night and they woke up bright and early to start the games again. With Cody being essentially an only child, his tolerance for other children leaves much to be desired. After a mere 24 hours, the bickering started. They worked it out (a few times!) and things went well for the better part of Sunday. Whew!

4 comments:

~amy~ said...

gorgeous card Tina....LOVE the pinwheel!

igotstamps said...

I love that pinwheel! Your card is so fun and whimsical.

Allison said...

Such a pretty pinwheel! Love the soft palette!

alienanessa said...

I need you to know how absolutely delicious this card is. Allison's right, man, the color palette rocks the center of my being. Waaaaaayyyyy cool, lady, super way cool!!

ShareThis