Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Butterfly Kisses

Yep, you guessed it! I combined a few more challenges for this card; the sketch challenge at My Time Made Easy, MTMEPPS05 and the Color Throwdown challenge, CTD137. I used an older PI set {Butterfly Kisses} from My Favorite Things, one I had to have and then didn't use. *ugh* I say that too much, don't I?!



It has been some time that I used a line art image that needs to be colored, I just haven't been feelin' it lately. But, it was nice to grab the copics and color this simple image. As you can see, my coloring skills need to be honed once again, I am completely out of practice. LOL

I just added a few more fun details like the butterflies, the punched grass, and the scallop circle element and called it done!

5 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

BEAUTIFUL!!

~amy~ said...

Oh Sooo cute!!!

igotstamps said...

Adorable Tina!

Danni said...

I spied this cutie on SCS the other day!! So pretty!!

alienanessa said...

Wow did you ever color her ever so perfectly!! This is adorable, the colors are great!

ShareThis