Friday, April 8, 2011

Dakota Update

Well, no news came on Wednesday. Then on Thursday, all we got was a text saying that they think it's an infection. *sigh* Dakota's father isn't the best at communicating with our family; he resents, as he has a right, the fact that my sister is not in their lives. She isn't good for them. It's not our fault, we are not defined by her actions, yet we are punished right along with her. In any case, whatever news we get comes from him and when he doesn't feel like sharing, he doesn't. So, we wait and we worry. Thanks again to all of you who have sent up prayers on Dakota's behalf! PS- what the heck is up with blogger? I can't format my posts at all....everything is just lumped together.

2 comments:

alienanessa said...

Awww man, I am so sorry about the lack of information, though I do completely understand. I don't know if you call that dysfunctional, but unfortunately my family should be sued for having a monopoly on dysfunctionality. I am hoping and praying that it is just an infection, holy moses, that'd be so much better than the alternative! And blogger is acting like a jerk, I don't even know if this comment will post!

alienanessa said...

Oh, and I feel very sorry for Dakota's dad that he's got so much resentment and disappointment in him that he'd sort of forsake the concern and care of other family members, knowing that Dakota can use the support. If I don't have that pegged correctly, I'm sorry, but mostly I'm sorry that it's occurring. {{{hugs}}} my sweet friend

ShareThis