Friday, April 22, 2011

Easter Goody Basket

I die cut some pillow boxes from Martha Stewart papers and stuffed them with Easter goodies for the folks at work. This is a pic of all of them together in the lovely basket I took them in. *I snapped this picture on my way out the door, it's a little washed out and blurry, but you get the picture.


I wish I had had more time to make them more special, but there is only so much time in the day. There is no stamping involved, shocking! Everyone loved them and thought they were totally special. It's so wonderful to see their faces when I bring goodies to work.

I took the day off and will be off to the mall later to pick up a pair of my glasses. I hope the fitting goes well, I am very excited to be able to see better.


2 comments:

~amy~ said...

You are so sweet to do that for your co-workers..they look fab!

whoa, whoa, whoa...I wear glasses {& contacts} :)

alienanessa said...

The way I behave, I act as though glasses are one of my biggest fashion accessories. I LOVE getting new glasses, doing so in a week to use up all my flexible spending benefits before losing my job. Ya know what, though? I am actually excited to get into another company, somewhat like where you are, where I can make crafts and they'll be appreciated, and I don't have to worry if any co-workers, specifically the fed gov't employees, won't take them because of the contractor/fed relationship restrictions.

You are the coolest co-worker!

ShareThis