Monday, April 4, 2011

Fine and Dandy VLV


Thanks to all of you who responded to my plea for prayers. It warms my heart that so many people care.


Well, I decided that trying to make a card or two this weekend might actually help me get my mind in a better place.


The Viva la Verve challenge is a challenge I seem to always go to, the sketches are fun and the Verve Divas are such a talented group that it's hard not to be inspired.


I used Verve's To the Moon to make a baby card, nothing like a baby to cheer you up. I got a few pics of my brother's grandchildren this weekend while visiting with my mother. They are just the cutest and I hope to take a trip back home to see them this summer.


7 comments:

~amy~ said...

LOVE the cork...keep up the crafting I'm positive that it has a therapeutic effect.

Allison said...

Cute lil' giraffe and I am grooving on that cork!

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohh SWEET!!~

Carma said...

Giraffes are my FAVS!! He is sooo sweet. Love the clouds.

alienanessa said...

Love ya girly!! So much! I hope you're having a much better week than you may have anticipated! This card is beyond adorable, and I'm serious. Love the positioning of everything, especially what you used, and that giraffe panel is fantastic!

igotstamps said...

That giraffe is fabulous! What an adorable image.

Michelle VP said...

Adorable! :)

ShareThis