Saturday, April 16, 2011

Happy Birthday Lisa

Today, I am participating in a very special birthday surprise for my good friend, Lisa Kind.
Happy Birthday Lis!

I have posted this recently, but thought it was cute enough to re-visit for Lisa. I used some bright colors and included a really great set from Paper Makeup Stamps, appropriately called Sprinkles and Cherries. It's my go-to set for birthdays.


Hope you have a glorious day, Lisa!


You can see the rest of the participants at the My Time Made Easy blog.

4 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

So PRETTY Tina love your mix of papers!!~~

~amy~ said...

Such thee fun card Tina!!

Lisa Kind said...

Tina, Tina! What a fabulous card! Love the cheery colors and the design! Thanks so much for the birthday wishes and for celebrating with me! You are one of the sweetest people I know...seriously! You have been a great friend and I'm so glad to call you that! Thank you so much again! Love ya, girlie!

alienanessa said...

Love this, absolutely perfect!

ShareThis