Friday, April 29, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

The sketch, FTL137, at the clean&simple blog was another one that caught my eye for its genius. I love the image panel with the ribbon strip on the side, love it. Like Natasha, I used PTI's Turning a New Leaf with some pale yellow felt flowers; mine are from MFT and I used felt from Felt on the Fly.

The background was stamped with Market Street Stamps, A Bit of Burlap. I stamped it with some sand ink and I think it adds that extra little something to the image panel.



Hope you have a terrific weekend!


4 comments:

~amy~ said...

That burlap is fab..so is your card!

Danni said...

Love the texture this has to it...even if it's stamped...gorgeous card!

alienanessa said...

Adds that extra little something to the image panel?? Ummm, YES - it is totally genius on this card, that is the very first thing that struck me, before even realizing it's a stamp {it's a stamp, for crying out loud, I'm just amazed at it}, and with the dots in the background too and how you did the button and the flowers?? This is a truly inspirational creation -- I oughta know, I'm addicted to inspiration, it's almost all I've got LOL

Allison said...

Amazing! Love the design and clean look on that burlap BG!

ShareThis