Monday, April 18, 2011

Let's Grab a Cup

{sorry about the poor photo}

So, admittedly, I LOVE coffee and tea stamp sets. I would venture to guess that I own way too many considering I am not a huge drinker of either, just an occasional user. More and more, I need the morning cup to "get going", however.

I thought I'd play along in a few challenges this weekend and found the FTL136 sketch and the MTMEPPC05 color challenge to be right up my alley. Both challenges are ones I'm new to and I've enjoyed the inspiration they provide, especially since inspiration is running low around here.

I was also able to dig out one of my dusty MTME sets, Fanciful Flourishes. It's a lovely set I don't use often enough. I paired it with Grab a Cup, a really fun set that I am enjoying using and just plain looking at. Fun images, fun!

Cody and I made a trip to the mall Saturday. I needed to get some eye glasses, one of the joys of getting older; and we wanted to see Rio (it's really cute). It just so happened that Jason, Duke's son, was working, so we stopped by his store and spent a little time with him. We don't get to see him as often as we'd like, he works alot and has a pretty full life; so, it's nice to steal a little time with him as we can.

I hope to pick up my glasses next week; unfortunately, the frames I wanted were out of stock (of course, isn't that always the way it is?) and I wasn't about to peruse the selection again....it was sooooo hard to find something I thought looked good.


5 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

FUN PRETTY and Fresh Tina!!~

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh how pretty Tina!! I just love the colors and your design with the flowers background. So springy and fun!

igotstamps said...

This is so soft and feminine looking. Very Pretty!

Danni said...

Very pretty! Love the colors!

alienanessa said...

Jeepers, that green and purple combo is wonderful. The sentiment is extra cool, love this!

ShareThis