Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Pinwheel Thanks

The Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge, SSSC112, was perfect for using my Pinwheel die again. I think I might be hooked! The papers are from Crate Paper and I just embellished minimally to try to make this a masculine card. Not sure how masculine a pinwheel can actually be, but with the right papers and patterns, I think it might just pass.

I added some punched stars and three flags to the left of the image panel with the Sentiment Flags die. A little embossing reinforced the masculine theme. Another card for the stash, woot!


7 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

This is so FUN!!~

terri said...

This is great!!

~amy~ said...

super fun...gotta love the pinwheel!

Jenn Diercks said...

I've been loving your pinwheel cards. The brown and blue color combo is wonderful!

Danni said...

This is super fun!!

alienanessa said...

Jeepers, if I had the tool, I'd get that die in a HEARTBEAT!! Now just to figure out how to do that pinwheel completely by hand! Wish me luck!! Hey, seriously, if I mailed you papers, would you just do the pinwheel cutting? You wouldn't have to pay for a thing, I promise! Well, we'll see if I can do something as charming by hand though. Somehow, you "do" the papers and embossing and little touches and stuff just so perfectly!

alienanessa said...

Man, I'm one of the most loquacious blommenters you have, holy moses. What am I, Chatty Patty or something??!!! LOL

ShareThis