Thursday, April 7, 2011

PMS April Blog Hop

It's the 7th of the month and that means a blog hop. This month since there is no release, we are hopping for fun. Our theme this month is Celebrate Spring. You need to start at the PMS blog to get the scoop on the hopping order and to see all the other details of the hop. Katie has a HUGE inventory sale going on right now, you won't want to miss it! You should have arrived from Ginger's blog, wasn't her card amazing?! She does great work with copics. Since I haven't had much time to create something new, I am sharing a recent creation that celebrates Spring. Spring is one of my favorite seasons, the renewal and rebirth after winter is thrilling to witness.
Flowers and butterflies are sure signs that Spring has arrived. Here, I used Springtime Solids to stamp onto the butterfly die cuts. I think the softness of the white against the bright pink is just lovely. Below is the hopping order, so start hopping. You're off to see Dawn next!

14 comments:

Carma said...

Love the simplicity of this card! I don't have any white ink...I think I need some!

~amy~ said...

love your card...the pink/green combo rocks.

Lisa M. said...

Oh what a great idea, Tina! I love the look--beautiful card!

igotstamps said...

I adore butterflies and the flowers on yours make them ever so much more lovely. Gorgeous card!

jan farnworth said...

very nice card.

Allison said...

Lovely color mix Tine! Like that you stamped the butterflies!

Michelle VP said...

Love this sweet card, Tina! Such a great way to accent the butterfly wings. :) Great choice to show again for the hop.

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohh PRETTY I love your butterfies!!~

alienanessa said...

Yep, still love this card!!!! Didn't I ogle it like 37 times when you posted it??!! I think I stalked it before I got arrested. Those flutterbies are truly fantabulous!!

Lisa Kind said...

Clever idea, Tina! Love the white flowers stamped on the pretty butterflies! Pretty spring card!

Jenn said...

What a lovely card! Love the design.

Fun blog hop!

Jenn
www.jaxbeanstalks.blogspot.com

Randee E said...

So "simply" beautiful Love it!

gremhog susan.hatch@gmail.com said...

and i love how the flower is 'fixed' within the butterflies..excellent.

Anita Hovey said...

Lovely springy creation. Glad to heard things are slowing down for you.

ShareThis