Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Rays of Sunshine

This is for the 4th April Viva la Verve challenge. The sketch was pretty scary, but there is a tutorial here to get the sunburst effect with paper. So glad I tried it too, what a great look!

I used Verve's Up, Up, and Away and some fun October Afternoon papers. I even airbrushed within the nesties oval for a more complete sky look. I had forgotten how fun the airbrush is.

I picked up my first pair of glasses on Friday afternoon. They fit me great, I don't look hideous in them, and they help me see better. Even Duke liked them and he is a tough critic, it's hard for him to sugar coat things. I have a progressive lens (had to get bifocals), so I have to give myself some time to adjust to this new change. I'll share pics soon.......I know, some of you are still waiting from when I got my hair colored and some as far back as when I got it cut. Soon!

3 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

WOW Tina you ROCK!!~

alienanessa said...

Absolutely stinkin beautiful!! Love those "rays"!!! I've been wondering how your glasses are, you finally got them!! I'll be getting more glasses soon too, the only way to really use up the flexible benefits account that I've contributed to but would be gone if I don't use it. Can't wait to see your cool glasses!!

Tangii said...

Oh my... I am loving this!!! Those rays of sunshine are brilliant :)

ShareThis