Saturday, April 2, 2011

Sadness

Many of you know that my nephew, Dakota, was diagnosed with Hodgkins Lymphoma a while back. The chemo and radiation worked and he has been cancer free since then. His "cancer scans" had all come back clean and we have all been hopeful that we would never again hear the words cancer or tumor again.

I got a call from my Mother late last night. Dakota's latest PET scan has revealed 4 tumors in his stomach. We won't know until Wednesday if they are cancer or if they are simply masses.

If you are a praying person and have prayers to spare, I am asking for prayers on his behalf. Thanks to every generous heart.

I will most likely take the week off from posting any new projects to my blog, I have been extreme busy and now I am needed elsewhere. l'll report the doctor's findings as soon as we hear anything.

12 comments:

Danni said...

I am so sorry Tina! I am praying.

Michelle said...

Tina - I am so sorry! I will most definitely be praying! My thoughts and prayers are with you, Dakota and the entire family.

~amy~ said...

Oh Tina...I'm so sorry...my thoughts are with you and your family....

Kristie said...

I am so sorry to hear this. My prayers are with Dakota and your family. Big hugs.

igotstamps said...

I am so sorry to hear that he has to go through this again. I hope and pray that the results from the Dr. are good. I'll be praying for him and all of you.

Cindy Haffner said...

So Sorry Tina, Lots of Prayers and Hugs coming your way!!~

Crafty Engineering said...

So sorry to hear this Tina! Dakota and his family will be in my prayers!

Ashley Nguyen Newell said...

Hugs and prayers!

Allison said...

I am so sorry Tina. This sucks for real.

Carma said...

My prayers are added too, Tina, for Dakota and his entire family (and that includes you!).

Lisa Kind said...

Oh Tina, I'm so hoping it's nothing serious! My thoughts are with you and your family.

Michelle VP said...

I'm sorry to read about your nephew. Will be praying for him and all his family - including you...

ShareThis