Friday, April 1, 2011

With Sympathy


My boss, Lori, lost her father on Tuesday last week. He died from complications following heart bypass surgery.


This is the card I made for her. I chose to stamp the flower (WPlus9- Woodgrain Silhouettes) in a soft purple and then overstamped with the flower outline. I then accented them with a cluster of gems. PTI's new Royal Velvet is such a regal and pretty color; I used it to mat the image panel and for the Small Scallop Border Die-namics edge.


The sentiment was stamped with Brilliance Graphite Black ink over the flowers.

4 comments:

~amy~ said...

such a pretty sympathy card...thanks for the inspiration...I haven't inked up my wplus9 set in awhile..

alienanessa said...

Jeepers, that is beyond gorgeous, seriously. Loooooove the purple, love those flowers and the sentiment right on them, and the side scallop, it's totally a perfect sketch for this; I would cherish this card, that's for sure.

Danni said...

Gorgeous!!

Allison said...

This is so very pretty. Love the layout and the shadow stamping.

ShareThis