Thursday, May 26, 2011

Congratulations, You Did It!

A co-worker's daughter has graduated from high school this week and I was commssioned to make the card for her. I don't really know her all that well, so I decided that going with school colors was the best way to approach it.

I used a few PTI sets to complete this card and had actually started with the last Mojo Monday sketch, but left off most of the other elements so that it wasn't too busy.

Tomorrow morning finds me at my niece's 8th grade graduation, she's graduating with honors. We're all very proud of her book smarts and her ambitions.





4 comments:

~amy~ said...

Fun graduation card!!

Congrats to your niece!!

alienanessa said...

Congrats, niece!! Love this card, for having almost nothing to go on, you did such a beautiful job pulling this together for the girl!! Gorgeous colors, but you knew that ;)

Lisa Kind said...

LOVE this card! The colors are so fresh and fun! Congrats to your niece!

Allison said...

Such a great, clean design! Love the color mix!

ShareThis