Friday, May 13, 2011

Freebie Friday



Katie has brought back an old favorite.....Freebie Friday! She'll be offering a Freebie on Friday's as long as it doesn't coincide with the release, a sponsorship, etc. So, you will just have to check the PMS blog every Friday.



This week's offering is super cool. I love the fonts here! I added some piercing to make part of the sentiment stand out a little more.



I used this week's sketch at My Time Made Easy, MTMEPPS09. I am hoping to get caught up with some of their sketches, they've been so fun.

Now, go check the PMS blog or our Facebook page.....with all the blogger issues, they may not be up yet. Just keep checking back, k?!




3 comments:

Carma said...

So fun with polka dots!! Love the corner punch!!!

alienanessa said...

Oh my holy stinkin jeepers, I cannot believe this!!!! It's adorable!!! Papers are perrrrrfecto!! Just love what you did with this sketch!!

Danni said...

Lovin' the polka dots and the colors! Great card!

ShareThis