Monday, May 30, 2011

God Bless America

Happy Memorial Day!

This card uses American Hero from Verve. A set I loved, but sadly never had a chance to use. I don't know anyone in the military, so it just sat and sat. Well, in my ferver to use what I have, I pulled it out and got it inky.

I went with traditional colors, no surprise there.

We're just chillin' today. I was able to get most of my housework done yesterday, so I only have cooking and dishes today thankfully. We've decided to eat in instead of doing a cookout, it's just too hot outside especially with the tin roof over the deck. We should have thought that idea through a little longer, you almost melt out there when it's hot. So, we're doing tacos today!

4 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

FABULOUS!!~

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Beautiful Tina!! Love the red, white, and blue and your combo of papers!! Enjoy your day!!! Happy Memorial Day!!
hugs,
Chris

~amy~ said...

FABulous!

alienanessa said...

This is so stinkin festive, I love it. The stars are wonderful and the Twinery is yowza!!!

ShareThis