Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Notepad Trio

I took a handful of these to work for Mother's Day. They went over pretty well and I hope the girls get alot of use from them.




The sentiments and cardstock are PTI. The cardstock seemed to be a perfect match for the notepads- Hibiscus Burst, Blueberry Sky, and Hawaiian Shores....I couldn't have been more pleased. The harlequin pattern and polka dot background stamps are full sized stamps, I think from CHF and Impression Obsession.






I also used some patterned paper to mix it up a little. I really love the bright colors and fun patterns, I am getting geared up for summer!





3 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

So PRETTY Tina!!~

alienanessa said...

Those are absolutely wonderful, wowza! The papers are delightful, they made me smile they're so stinkin pretty!! And what cool patterns!

~amy~ said...

oh-so-darling!!!

ShareThis