Saturday, May 7, 2011

PMS May Blog Hop



It's Release Day! The May stamps will be available tonight! As always, we celebrate the new release with a blog hop. If you started at the PMS blog and hopped in order, you will have arrived from Lisa M's blog...her project using Kirsten was gorgeous, wasn't it?! You will definitely want to start at the beginning to collect the letters to this month's code that allows you to save 15% on the new releases.



I got to use Lars for today's hop; he sure looks happy surrounded by all those gifts. I colored the image to match the papers from My Mind's Eye. I love the patterns included in the pack, total boy colors and prints.

I am the last stop on the hop, so here is my letter:





Be sure stop by the PMS Forum tonight for the Release Party. The fun begins at 9 pm EST!




10 comments:

Larisa said...

Very nice card!!

Tracey said...

A fabulous card Tina!! Great colouring!

Michelle VP said...

Love your coloring Tina! You are so good at matching papers and images together! :)

Carma said...

Absolutely FANTASTIC coloring and your papers are perfect, as always!!

alienanessa said...

Yeesh, I don't know how you do it. He's phenominal, and those papers, way to go, lady. This thing rocks.

Lisa M. said...

Brilliant coloring my dear, Tina! Lars looks just awesome!

Mandi said...

Fantastic coloring! Fantastic paper...especially the banner paper! Fantastic card! :)

Lisa Kind said...

You bring up the caboose so nicely, Tina! This is such a cute card! Love the papers and your coloring too!

Tangii said...

Fabulous coloring Miss Tina!!! I am loving everything about this card... those colors, the lo and those brads... just awesome! Hugs ladybug!

Danni said...

Awesome card!! Enjoy your day!!

ShareThis