Wednesday, May 11, 2011

PMS May Review Day


Today we get to review the May Release stamps. I hope you didn't miss any part of this fabulous month of releases, there is something for everyone. The whole release is available in rubber and digi forms!

I decided to make a graduation card of sorts for my niece, she's graduating from 8th grade with honors. I am so stinkin proud of her, she's just amazing. She's even taking honors classes her freshman year, some of which may translate to college credits. Not sure of all the specifics, hoping I can catch up with her over the summer to discuss every detail with her.

I used the new sentiment set, Build A Sentiment, as well as Springtime Solids. The layout is this week's FTL139, super cute and oh so simple.


You can look at the PMS blog for more inspiration with the new release~

5 comments:

~amy~ said...

sooo sweet and such a cutie pie color combo!

Danni said...

So soft and pretty!

Cindy Haffner said...

PRETTY PRETTY!!~

Dawn Mercedes said...

Fabulous layout! Love how you built the sentiment AND the flowers!

Carma said...

Gorgeous!! Love the soft colors.

ShareThis