Thursday, May 5, 2011

PMS May Sneak Peeks, Day 2

Well folks, here we are at Day 2 of the May Sneak Peeks for Paper Makeup Stamps. It's another fun month!

Today we are featuring Background Scenery and some silhouettes of some of our favorite fairies. I used Background Scenery for my project today; it's a rather large stamp that's full of glorious detail.



I used it as the focal point of a box I made for Cody's teacher for Teacher Appreciation Week. I opted to spotlight just a portion of the image and then put Dazzling Diamonds on it. I think the effect is spectacular, what girl doesn't love glitter and sparkle?!



Be sure to head on over to the PMS Blog for some more peeks and to see how you can win this month's stamps. You can also visit the other girls that have peeks today, they are:









Be sure to join us for the May Release Party on May 7th in the Paper Makeup Stamps Forum. It promises to be a good time! The festivities start at 9 pm EST.



6 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Very PRETTY Tina, I LOVE your ribbon.

Carma said...

Fabulous!! I love the spotlight!!!

Rachel said...

This is Gorgeous Tina!!! Love that technique
hugs,
Rachel :0)

Danni said...

That ribbon is fun!!Great card!

Michelle VP said...

Love that sparkly spotlight and rainbow ribbon! :)

alienanessa said...

Jeepers Tina, this is seriously above the rest. The way you cut the mats to the chose of wonderful ribbon, then the spotlight on the stamp, this should win awards.

ShareThis