Friday, May 6, 2011

PMS May Sneak Peeks, Day 3


Day 3 is here, my friends. Today is everyone's favorite peek day, the new fairies will be revealed. I get to show you Lea Fairy.


I have to say that she is alot of fun to color and it really felt great to reach for the copics again. Her wings are full of stickles for lots of sparkle.



The sentiment is from a new release called Celebrate. It has some sentiments perfect for all the little celebrations we have.



I also made a pillow box for my final Teacher Appreciation giftie; inside are some chocolate covered sunflower seeds. Yum!



Now, you can head over to the PMS blog to see some more peeks and to see how you can win this month's stamps. You also need to check out the other girls with peeks today, they are:













6 comments:

Brandi said...

Ohhhh.... how cute is she? Love your card ~ it is so happy and her wings are beautimus! Smiles ~ Brandi

Cindy Haffner said...

BEAUTIFUL Tina!!!~

Carma said...

Fabulous coloring..and I love the bright colors!!

Tracey said...

These are both fabulous projects! I love your card! This new fairy is adorable!

Michelle VP said...

Oooh, I love the shading and sparkle on her wings! :)

alienanessa said...

Lady, I wish I could tape Copics to your hands so that you'd do that all day. You work with them like it's a natural thing. Leah is beautifully colored here, and your paper choices {those clouds!!!!!!} rock the casbah.

ShareThis