Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Thanks Teacher Gift Set

Continuing with the theme of the week, 3-D projects. I used the Shop Til You Drop template from My Time Made Easy and made a Post-It note cover.

I definitely wanted some bright, spring/ summer colors, they just make me happy. The stamps are from PTI; I used Polka Dot Basics 2, It's Official, Take Note, Alpha-blocks, and School Time.


I wrapped the cart with celery ribbon and then added the scallop circle sentiment to the front.




Here is the cover of the Post-Its. The scallop border is an MFT Die-Namics, Small Scallop. I though the ruler image would be really cute here.



I ripped portions of a layer of the celery paper for a distressed, worn book cover look; I'm not sure I like it. The sentiment and coordinating mat layer were punched and adhered with boosters.




I just stamped his teacher's first initial on the first sheet and called it done. This was the first thing to go to school with Cody and I am proud to say that she loved it.


5 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Just FABULOUS Tina!!~

~amy~ said...

great gifties!!!

Carma said...

Just love these bright colors!! Fun gift set!

terri said...

oooh... love these! Great work.

alienanessa said...

Good golly, those are wonderful! I looooooove hearing that they liked/loved it...so proud of you!! The papers you chose are so spot on wonderful!!

ShareThis