Thursday, May 19, 2011

You Mean the World to Me

Paper Makeup Stamps is having a Design Team Call, you can check it out here.

Paper Makeup Stamps is sponsoring the Copic Creations Challenge 50 this week, the challenge is to use yellow. The deadline is May 31st, so you still have time to participate for your chance to win a $20.00 gift certificate to the Paper Makeup Stamps store.

I used the sketch from The Sweet Stop this week, SSS108. The image is from the Color It-Summer set, one I hadn't used yet. I stamped this sentiment with VersaMark and then punched it out with a butterfly punch. I wrapped some twine around the butterfly body and then used the ends as antennae.





5 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Very STRIKING Tina!!~

Kristie said...

Wonderful card! I love the dp and your stamped butterfly with the twine is so cool!

~amy~ said...

Cute!!!! Love all the fun colors!!

Allison said...

Super job Tina!

alienanessa said...

Do you have any idea how vibrant those colors are? You may think you do, since you own the card, but wow are those ever wonderful. I'm seriously swooning over this!!

ShareThis