Friday, June 3, 2011

321...Blast Off

Tomorrow is the last day to apply for a position on the Design Team for Paper Makeup Stamps. Do not delay, get your application in today!

I have wanted to use this rocket ship stamp from PTI for a while, it's just the cutest. The papers are from OA, the Campfire pad...loved the starry paper for this image.

I went very bright with the colors since it'll probably be a card for one of Cody's friends. We've got lots of summer birthdays in his group.


~amy~ said...

I likey bright the card!

Cindy Haffner said...


alienanessa said...

OH my holy good gracious, this is adorable, and YOU KNEW I'd say that!!! Can't get over how great that rocket looks!!!

Dawn B. said...

This is fantastic. I love the image. We do not have enough boy images out there. Great job.