Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Bedtime Stories

Last week's sketch from MFT, MFTWSC24, was a good one and another case of "I know exactly what I want to do." This is one of my fave sets since I love to read!

I got a Nook Color a few months ago and have been getting books left and right. One of my co-workers is into romance novels featuring supernatural creatures; this is right up my alley as one of my favorite series is from Charlaine Harris and my fave show, True Blood, has brought those pages to life. Well, a few of these recommendations caught me by surprise, they can get a little racy and very scandalous. Not that I would know anything about that!! Anywho, we've taken to perusing covers as well. As you know, the covers really make it impossible to not buy the book! LOL

One of them has a birthday coming up and I think a romance novel is on tap for a gift. The inside of this says "Even big girls need bedtime stories." Isn't that perfect?

The papers I used are from My Mind's Eye, again! The set I used is called Well Read and the rolld flower is MFT's Rolled Flower Die-Namics. The doily is PTI and the punch is EK Success. I decided to paper piece the sofa and the reader's pants.

4 comments:

Bonnie aka raduse said...

Very, very pretty Tina.

Cindy Haffner said...

FABULOUS Tina!!~

Carma said...

Love this image!! So cute...and I do love paper piecing!!

alienanessa said...

Oooh lucky! Nook must be coool! I looove racy and scandalous ~ did I tell you I wrote erotica in college?!?! Great card, and I love hearing about what's goin' on!

ShareThis