Thursday, June 30, 2011

Hello There My Time Made Easy

I was thrilled this week when I accepted an invitation to join the very talented My Time Made Easy Pretty Patterns Sketch Team. Whew! That's a mouthful! I've always enjoyed sketches and am delighted to be with such a great group and a great company.

The MTMEPPS16 sketch is really cool and makes for a quick and easy card. I used the Bee Mine digital papers (Bee Loved Plaid and The Hive) and an image from the Bee-Loved digital stamp set (I've been itching for this hive since I saw it!), the sentiment is from Sensational stamp set.


Here's the sketch we're using this week. If you use it, please link it at the My Time Made Easy blog so we can take a look. In case you didn't know, if you sample all the sketches for the month, your name could be drawn as the random winner of a prize pack!


Head over to the My Time Made Easy blog to see the other samples from the rest of the team. You'll be glad you did!


Also, today the sneak peeks start for the My Time Made Easy release.


6 comments:

~amy~ said...

congrats on the new DT!!!!!! Love your fun card!

Carma said...

Wonderful coloring on that bee hive!!

Carol's Ink Spot said...

Very pretty card. Love your coloring of the beehive.

Cindy Haffner said...

FABULOUS job on the sketch Tina!!~

Tangii said...

Your card is wonderful!!! The papers are perfect and your coloring is just fabulous!!!! Welcome to the team girl, I'm so excited to have you!!!!

alienanessa said...

sketches will be excellent for you!! Congrats!! Such a great card!

ShareThis