Tuesday, June 7, 2011

PMS June Blog Hop



It's the 7th! On months we don't have a stamp release, we still have our blog hop to celebrate the month and use some of the older releases. Each hop has some sort of general theme, this month's is Summer.

You should have arrived from Stephanie's blog; but, if not, you can start at the PMS Blog to see everything from the beginning.



I chose this image, you really can't get more summer than ice cream. Plus, Lily is dressed so stylishly. I added some stickles to her wings and some crystal effects to her ice cream, looks super delish. Lily has been with Paper Makeup Stamps for a while, I think she was added in 2009. She's just as lovely today as when I first got a glimpse of her.

The sentiment is from Little Moments, a set that comes in soooo handy. I just pierced very lightly in a circular pattern around the sentiment so that the card wasn't so flat.

Now, hop on over to see Katie, I am sure she has something fabulous for you!

We still chat it up on the 7th! You can join us at the Paper Makeup Stamps Forum at 9:00 pm EST. It's always a fun time.

26 comments:

Mary J said...

I love the colour combo and use of white - really pretty Tina!

Dawn Mercedes said...

My first job was at an ice cream joint....delicious! and so very fun...both the job (and my first real boy friend that I was gaga over) and the card! haha

Anita Hovey said...

So pretty...I need to remember this layout.

Rita said...

beautiful card!
thanks for this summer hop!

~amy~ said...

summery goodness...sweet card Tina!

Tina said...

very pretty

Tina

Carma said...

Great focus on this sweet image. I'm off to find some ice cream!!

Lisa M. said...

Yum! I love ice cream! I totally forgot about Lily--I do love her outfit and her tongue! LOL! Just a cute card, Tina!

Sparkly Engineer said...

Like the scalloped edge across the top and it really sets off your image.

jan farnworth said...

love the colors

Billie Dee said...

Beautifully done! Now I want some ice cream ....

LaJanette said...

I absolutley love this card...and that image is just so cute! I like how you kept it simple but still very fun and colorful.

Crafty Engineering said...

So sweet Tina! Makes me want some ice cream!

alienanessa said...

Absolutely love how you did this! That white space, with a perfectly colored image, and the scalloped top with black mat behind it all, it's EXTREMELY eye-catching!!

Ashley Nguyen Newell said...

Super cute!

Lena said...

oh my godness this is so cute!

Danni said...

Oh Tina!! I just love this card!So very pretty!! You have my new address,right? LOL! just kidding...maybe!! Fabulous card!

Kristie said...

I love how you left so much white space on the card, the colors really shine this way. I am going to have to find my Lily fairy now!

Michelle VP said...

Love the pastel colors and all that sparkle! :)

Jenée said...

Cute card. There are some days, especially with the recent heat wave going through the south, that I feel just like your little fairy -- droopy wings and all!

Cindy Haffner said...

SWEET SWEET SWEET!!~

Sanwanya said...

What a pretty card,love the colors!

Jenn said...

This is too cute! I love that fairy!

What a fun hop!
Jenn
www.jaxbeanstalks.blogspot.com

Elizabeth Hart said...

Ah - ice cream!. Everyone loves it and it is displayed so cute on your pretty card!

bryansgyrl said...

She's so cute! I love fairy images and you colored it so nicely.

Shana said...

Tina that ice cream looks delicious! Fabulous card layout and clean and simple design!

ShareThis