Monday, June 27, 2011

Starry Happy Birthday

This week's FTL sketch, FTL146, was another winner, I had to try it out immediately. Good thing too, I knew exactly what I wanted to do and that doesn't happen very often. We have lots of birthdays coming up in July, extended family and some friends, so I need to stock up.

I used Simple Circles and a sentiment from PTI; the circles were just punched and adhered with some Jody boosters. I went with a patriotic and masculine CAS theme, we are near the 4th after all. Is this year flying to any of the rest of you?! How did it get to be near July already?!




3 comments:

alienanessa said...

So easy, colorful, and perfect for a birthday!

Cindy Haffner said...

FABULOUS Tina!!~

LaJanette said...

Great CAS card Tina! I always have such a hard time doing them; I simply stay away:) but you have done it just right!

Janette

ShareThis