Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Sympathies in Blue


My good friend from high school lost her father last week after a long illness. I am so sad for her and so sad that I couldn't be there with her during this difficult time. I have several great memories of the man and I know his family will miss him.



I knew I wanted to use this flower (PTI) since I have yet to use it....can you believe I've had it THAT long and haven't used it?! I really enjoyed coloring it, so much detail. I added some stickles to the center petals of the flower, just adding a touch of sparkle and interest.



The sentiment is from Verve, I love the scripty font, it looks so elegant.



3 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Tina this is so STRIKING!!~

alienanessa said...

oh my holy beans, I can't believe how you did this!! Stinkin wonderful! It looks beyond amazing, trust me!!

~amy~ said...

Such thee pretty card Tina!!!!!

ShareThis