Friday, June 24, 2011

Viva la Enchantment


I made this very quickly when I got home from work last night. I used the 3rd June Viva la Verve sketch (I'll link it later).



The papers are My Mind's Eye Stella and Rose, the Hattie collection. There are a variety of PTI sets used as well: Turning a New Leaf, Background Basics: Text Style II, and Beautiful Blooms II.



This weekend will find us in the garden and out to the movies. Cody and I will be going to see Cars 2 and perhaps hitting the pool at my parents. At least, if it's not raining anyway; it has been raining nearly every day here and I wouldn't complain except that it is accompanied with violent thunderstorms.


2 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

BEAUTIFUL Tina, I love the script.

alienanessa said...

Love the papers and how you did the leaf stamp on the background underneath it!! Oh, and the diagonal Twinery!

ShareThis