Monday, June 6, 2011

We Are All Angels

I love this word art so much, I just couldn't wait to use it. Katie is offering it FREE, you can get it here. I used this week's sketch from The Sweet Stop, SSS111; the circular panel was the perfect size for this quote. I busted into my new MME papers, Stella and Rose (Hattie) pad, the blues and yellows are so pretty.

The flowers were made with the Rolled Flower die-namics from MFT; I love their dies. I accented the patterned paper panel with the Open Scallop die-namics and then with a partial scallop border. My last embellishments were some flat back pearls.




3 comments:

~amy~ said...

Such a pretty card...love how you teamed up the fab quote with MME and those gorgeous rolled blooms!

Carma said...

Love the scallops and those flowers are fabulous!!

alienanessa said...

Lady, the flowers and the scallops and that paper with how the flowers match some of those dp circles, it's brilliant!! It's the little things! Truly great card!!

ShareThis