Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Your Generosity

It was time to hit the craft room on Sunday morning and as tough as it was to be inspired since the weather was less than desirable, I knew the Pinwheel die would cheer me up.

I used some pretty new papers as well, from the Stella and Rose line from My Mind's Eye, these are from the Gertie pad. They're sunny without being bright, very nice.

The sentiment is from the matching Pinwheel stamp set, they are several cute sentiments, the perfect accompaniment.

This will come in handy for one of the many 'Thank You' cards that I send out.




4 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

What FUN Tina!!~

~amy~ said...

LOVE this...that pinwheel is perfect!

Kim Dellow said...

Oo fab Tina, love the pin wheel. Kim

alienanessa said...

Stinkin love the pinwheel! I'll have some papers shipped to you shortly...as I pack, I'm setting aside all the double sided stuff I have to send. Love these papers!!

ShareThis