Friday, July 22, 2011

Birthday Fishes

My Cricut Expression is for sale, please see this post for details. I am interested in moving on to a Silhouette to use with the SCAL software.


I have been dying to use this Jill Fairy image, well, to color it anyway. She's just precious! I use the digital stamps these days, much easier to store since I am running out of room on my shelves. Plus, you can start using them right away, no waiting for them to be shipped! I love that I can resize the images, this one is smaller than the rubber version.

I went with some calming, serene papers for a change. Fishing has a calming effect for me, probably for alot of people. I used to go fishing when I was growing up, but I don't do it at all now. Not a big fish eater.


The sentiment I used comes with the image, Katie has listened to the needs of her customers and this was a big request. I have to say that I enjoy them too, no more digging through my collection to find something that fits. However, there are other sentiments that would have worked with this image in the PMS store.

3 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

FABULOUS Fabulous!!~

Danni said...

Love this! Such perfect paper and ribbon(?)! Wonderful job!

Shana said...

Tina I love your colouring and soothing papers! The ribbon(?) is gorgeous!

ShareThis