Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Bloom Blossom Become

I was entirely inspired by this card from Debbie Olson, she's a genius! The elements are basically the same, but I did use different colors and a few different images. I was really enamored with the Garden Variety set, mostly for the seed packet frame image, it's really pretty.

The picket fence is an SVG file that I cut on my Cricut Expression. It's a really lovely design and I was thankful that I could use it as a substitute for the PTI die. I don't know about you, but I love when I can find something close so I don't have to buy everything to duplicate or CASE a design. Gotta use what I've got.

This one will probably be going to Duke's aunt, she loves getting my cards in the mail. She's called before when it had been too long between deliveries. LOL Anyway, she's been very ill and if I can do anything to cheer her up, I am all about it.



4 comments:

~amy~ said...

wow...check you out...your card is gorgeous...tons of pretty details!

Allison said...

Such a homey card...love all the die-cuts and those pretty purple flowers (which I can't remember right now!).

Cindy Haffner said...

Tina this is pure GORGEOUSNESS!!~

alienanessa said...

Jeepers, wonderful card! Your aunt sounds so cute, and very appreciative of your craft!!

ShareThis