Thursday, July 14, 2011

Bold Red Bloom

Another fantastic My Time Made Easy Pretty Patterns sketch this week, super easy and interesting. I went for a graphic look using punches of color against the starkness of the black and white. I just love this tulip from the Bold Botanicals digital stamp set. Once it was printed, I just colored it with copic markers.

The papers are from the Flutters and Flowers digital paper set; love the patterns in this collection. And, the fact that they coordinate beautifully with one another, well that's the best!

Head on over to the My Time Made Easy blog to see the sketch for yourself and to be WOW'd by the rest of the sketch team. We all had fun with this one!

This one is going to my niece, it's her birthday today! Happy Birthday Veronica!! She's headed to high school soon, her school colors will be red and black....could this have worked out any more perfectly?!


2 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

FABULOUS layers Tina!!~

Bonnie aka raduse said...

Gorgeous colors! We used the same set for two totally different views. I'm in love with this set in red. Wow!

ShareThis