Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Card Set with MTME

Ok, so I am totally in love with this new paper from My Time Made Easy, Blooming With Elegance. The colors are so vibrant and the patterns, well, they are amazing.






I used the Embellished Blossoms png to make a series of card fronts for a card set gift. I had one of the graphics guys at work help me since I wasn't sure how to lay it out so they'd all be the same size, etc. In the end, I made a set of eight: 4 Thinking of You, 2 Happy Birthday, and 2 Hello, My Friend; these are all general purpose cards and the recipient will use them up.




All the sentiments are from the Bee-Loved digital stamp set and eash was colored to match. Love that I can do that!



Hopefully, she will love them!

4 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

So CLASSY Tina!!~

alienanessa said...

You should have no doubt that the recipient will love them, they're absolute eye candy!! Just love how perfect they all came out, wowy. Love the sentiment font!!

Lauren said...

These cards are gorgeous. The colors are just divine. TFS!

SmilynStef said...

What a fabulous set ... these would be so easy to mass-produce for gifts ... fantastic!

ShareThis