Thursday, July 21, 2011

Fresh Popped MTME

My Cricut Expression is for sale, please see this post for details.


It's Thursday, so that means it's time for another fun sketch from My Time Made Easy, MTMEPPS19.


I've been itching to use images and papers from the last release, such fun colors and themes. The papers are from the Pop Some Fun digital paper pack; images from About to Pop digital stamp set.


I have lots of birthdays coming up and a gift card to the movie theater is in order.


Be sure to stop by the My Time Made Easy blog to see the sketch and how the other girl's rocked it out!

5 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

FABULOUS Tina!!~

~amy~ said...

such a fun card...I love popcorn...plain..cheesy...kettle-y...carmel-y...it's all good.

Allison said...

Love the mix of papers and layout here!

Fran said...

Tina your card is so poppin' cute. I love it! Hugs, Fran

cebelica said...

Fantastic card! :)

ShareThis