Sunday, July 10, 2011

God is my Salvation

Today is a review day! Paper Makeup Stamps had an amazing release on July 7th and we're taking a moment to show you some more inspiration.

Here, I've used one of the ornate frames from Framed and a quote from Be Still.; both are digital stamps. I've nearly run out of room for more rubber, so I've opted to go digital. I'm still learning, but am finding that I like it alot more than I thought I would.

Both the frame and sentiment were resized to accommodate my layout, I love that I can do that now. SCORE!

Head on over to the PMS blog to see more samples using the new release. The team really rocked it out this month....they always do!


3 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

FABULOUS layout and Sentiment Tina!!~

Michelle VP said...

Gorgeous, Tina! That's such pretty paper and great use of digis. I'll have to explore digis more - what program do you like to use? And what paper do you like to print patterned digi paper on?

alienanessa said...

I can't believe how awesomely elegant this is ~ wowza! The layers and that beautiful focal point with the strong black frame is eye catching!

ShareThis