Friday, July 15, 2011

Happy Birthday Carry Clutch



I thought this Carry Clutch from latest release at My Time Made Easy was just brilliant. Lauren is amazing at concepting and coordinating; making it easy for us to be rockstars!



I used the new Blooming With Elegance papers with the tag from the Be Dazzled cut file and the sentiment on the card Bee-Loved digital stamp set. I would totally buy this in a store!




This gift card holder was made with the Purse-onality cut file, it held a Starbucks gift card for my friend, Barb, for her birthday. As you can see, I used the same papers as the Carry Clutch, I just accented with yellow here.



I'll be showing the entire ensemble together on Monday! Well, all the other goodies she got anyway and how I got it all wrapped up for gift giving.



4 comments:

E.T said...

Absolutely fabulous!!

~amy~ said...

cute Tina! Happy Friday!

Lauren said...

WOW! This is just amazing. Great job. I love it.

Cindy Haffner said...

STUNNING Tina!!~

ShareThis