Monday, July 18, 2011

Happy Birthday Gift Basket

I have my Cricut Expression and cartridges for sale, please see this post if interested.

This is the complete basket of goodies we gave to my friend, Barb, for her birthday. You've seen bits and pieces of it, but I didn't show the coffees, creamers, biscotti, and to go cup. I was able to sneak in a small shopping cart to hold the biscotti and creamers; thank goodness the basket was big enough.

The usual suspects are here, same colors and papers used on the Carry Clutch and Purse-onality gift card holder. I used a few stamp sets for the accents: Grab a Cup, Take Time, and Pretty Pattern Pieces.




I wrapped it with a large cellophane bag and tied it with curly ribbon.




2 comments:

~amy~ said...

Wow!!! Awesome giftie Tina!!!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Your gift bag is GORGEOUS Tina!!~

ShareThis