Thursday, July 28, 2011

Lil Sweet Pea MTME


It's Thursday! And, Thursday means another sketch challenge, MTMEPPS20, from My Time Made Easy Pretty Patterns sketch team. Whew, that's a mouthful!



This week we were challenged to use our favorite sketch from MTMEPPS1 to MTMEPPS6; I chose MTMEPPS5. I love the skewed panels and it allowed me to use the super cute seed packet frame with the cutie patootie peapod image and sentiment.




I digitally colored the seed packet frame, but left the peapod image as an outline so that I could color it with my copics. The seed packet images are from the Tending the Garden digital set, the large flower on the seed packet die is from the Take Time for Petal Perfection set and the background paper is from GaGa for Gingham (which I am!).


I have to tell ya, this whole digital thing is growing on me. I never thought I'd be one to embrace it, but it's not quite as limiting as actual stamps. Digital stamps can be resized to suit your needs, same with the digital papers. Gotta love it. I still love traditional stamps however, but this opens even more opportunities and offers more versatility.


Be sure to stop by the My Time Made Easy blog and choose your favorite sketch; you'll also be able to get more inspiration from the rest of the design team!



4 comments:

~amy~ said...

awwww...cute!

Cindy Haffner said...

PERFECT!!~

Nancy said...

LOVE your card! I love your style and your take on the sketch rocks! It's great having you on our team!

Tangii said...

Wowzers girl! You rocked that sketch... love everything about it!

ShareThis