Thursday, July 7, 2011

PMS July Release Blog Hop

It's Release Day! We celebrate each release with a Blog Hop! You'll definitely want to start at the PMS Blog so you can hop in order. You'll collect letters to the code that will allow you to save 15% on the new releases. If you've started from the beginning, you should have arrived here from Anita's blog. Her project using Jill was pretty, wasn't it?!

I've created a Welcome Back to School card set for Cody's 5th grade teacher. He goes back to school on August 4th (just 3 days before his birthday) and he's pretty excited!

I used sentiments from the Build a Sentiment- Child Additions set; punching each out and then matting with circle punches. I made 3 simple 3x3 cards and inserted some clear envies to stuff them in. Each has an encouraging sentiment perfect for rewarding a student.

The pizza box was embellished with a pinwheel in black and white. Our school colors are red and white, but I love the punch that the black adds.

The letter I have for you today is: W

Now, you can hop on over to see Jackie, she's using the new Frames set. You're gonna love it.

And, don't forget that we are partying down in the Paper Makeup Stamps Forum from 9:00 pm EST into the night. Just kidding! We usually chat for a few hours...and give some prizes away!


11 comments:

Dawn Mercedes said...

Perfect set of notecards!! what a clever idea. I'm so going to CASE this one! I think my DD would love this for friends!

Ginny said...

This is so great! Love the notecard set and the matching box. I agree with Dawn, so going to have to CASE this.

Michelle VP said...

Oh wow, August 4th seems so early for school to start for me! We go back the Tuesday after Labor Day in September. His teacher is going to love this card set and so perfect that you've used school colors for it. :)

Cindy Haffner said...

Love these Tina, very ELEGANT!!~

Jenny said...

Ooooh! What sharp little gift boxes, I love the blk / red & white combo :)

Ashley Nguyen Newell said...

Super fun set, Tina! I love the pinwheel!

Kristie said...

What a great gift set! I'm sure the teacher will love it.

Jackie said...

This set is just awesome! I love how you made this, I just know that anyone who receives it will be stunned!

Katie Cotton said...

so fun, i love it!

Romaine said...

Love the colours!

alienanessa said...

This is fantastic! The teacher will love this!

ShareThis