Tuesday, July 5, 2011

PMS July Sneak Peeks, Day 3

Here we are at day 3 already! My most favorite peek day is here at last, we are focusing on the fairies today!

Ok, so this fairy is named Tina......I know! I am a lucky girl, Katie named this cutie after me and I am thrilled to be immortalized in rubber! Ha! Thanks a million Katie!!!! If only I were this young and pretty....*sigh*.


I went with bright colors as they are my favorite. And, this Echo Park paper seemed just the ticket. Once I colored her, I drew in the sidewalk. See that sentiment? Well, it comes with the image; super cool, right?! Katie listens to her customers; you've been requesting images with matching sentiments and she's answered the call.


Be sure you head on over to the PMS blog to see the other fairies and to enter to win a $10.00 gift certificate.

Thursday is our release blog hop. And, don't forget about the Release Party. It'll be held in the Paper Makeup Stamps Forum on July 7th at 9:00 pm EST.


7 comments:

Tracey said...

This is so pretty! I love her!

Anita Hovey said...

Fabulous card...love the colors!

Ginny said...

I love that she is named for you! Love the coloring and the Echo Park Paper is PERFECT for this fairy!

Michelle VP said...

Congrats on having this fabulous fairy named after you, Tina! Love how you colored her and created a sidewalk. :)

Randee E said...

Your cards are always so bright and cheery!! I love your color selections and coloring!

Cindy Haffner said...

PRETTY PRETTY I love your layers Tina!!~

alienanessa said...

Congrats!! She's a beautiful fairy!

ShareThis