Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Pretty Red Petals

I wanted to use this new set from PTI called Daydreamer. The flowers are so elegant. Using last week's sketch from the Sweet Stop, SSS115, I was able to get this card together lickety split.

The weekend was really nice. Cody spent Saturday and Saturday night with his brother since his nephews were in town for the week. I was able to secure some tickets (ask our awesome reps and vendors) for fun stuff for them (thank goodness I work in the tourism industry). They had a lovely time and even went to see Super 8 at the theater. Cody loved it!

Duke spent the weekend in the garden making sure everything was weeded and secured. He had to cut lots of bamboo so that the beans and tomatoes were staked and can grow properly. We lost several of our plants (zucchini and cucumbers) due to the heavy rains for days on end and then the scorching sun in the days following. But, we still have alot growing and we're so hopeful that everything else makes it. I am excited for the first harvest and know it'll taste just fantastic!


4 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

PRETTY PRETTY!!~

Allison said...

This is so pretty. Love the lined paper BG!

Lauren said...

Great card Tina! I love the new blog look too!

alienanessa said...

Another fabulous creation! Just love all the layers and matting and the grass! So is Cody's brother an older son of Duke's? I don't know why I can't remember. And I'm sooo envious of your garden, that's gonna be delicious. I would absolutely give a right toe to be there in your house while you're canning!!

ShareThis